Reports That Bring Clarity to the Healthcare Market
FAIR Health healthcare market utilization reports provide a window into healthcare utilization in specific markets, which can give stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem insight into healthcare consumption tailored to their specific needs and interests. Our utilization reports are nationally representative, and are based on FAIR Health’s national database of billions of privately insured healthcare claims.
Our utilization reports are nationally representative, and are based on FAIR Health’s national database of billions of privately insured healthcare claims.
We can customize our utilization reports to fit your needs at various levels of detail, including:
- Provider specialties;
- Places of service; and
Our reports are used by many different healthcare stakeholders in a variety of ways, including:
- Investors researching the healthcare sector;
- Health systems or large provider practices considering affiliations or market expansion;
- Insurers designing plan benefits and setting premiums;
- Academic researchers studying healthcare; and
- Governmental entities determining the prevalence of a particular disease in a region.