FH® Custom Analytics
One size does not fit all. Beyond our standard FH® Benchmarks, the size and breadth of the FH NPIC® database make it possible to view and organize our data in countless ways to meet a wide array of business needs. Customized analytics can be created to your specifications.
Data Analytics to Support Business Strategy
The FAIR Health database, which is the foundation for our FH Benchmarks and other data products, also supports the creation of custom analytics designed to client specifications. The flexibility and breadth of our data enable selection of the precise combination of data elements required to support your one-of-a-kind analyses.
Custom products can be developed to reflect reorganization and/or reaggregation of the underlying data. A sampling of FH Custom Analytics includes:
- Data aggregations based on differing geographic regions: custom community, state and urban/rural configurations;
- Charge and allowed benchmarks for specific procedure codes and ranges of codes;
- Services performed in specific settings for care (urgent care centers, emergency departments, home health, etc.), striated by year and by patient gender, age and diagnosis;
- Benchmarks for specific percentiles; and
- Provider specialty differentiation.