Windows Server Administrator-Team Lead
- Building, configuring, and managing Microsoft Windows servers in a multi-location enterprise environment.
- Building, configuring, and managing VMWare environments in a multi-location enterprise environment.
- Work closely with Networking, Storage, Database, and Security stakeholders to support the environment and deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Conduct capacity and performance analyses, and provide system configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
- Maintain corporate Symantec environment providing antivirus and IDS/IPS.
- Manage Windows Server 2012-2016 services such as DHCP, DNS, AD CS, WDS, Azure AD Connect, WSUS.
- Actively participate in project planning to ensure timely and successful completion of projects assigned to Windows server team.
- Provide technical Windows Server knowledge and recommendations to staff members as required.
- Experience with Enterprise Backup software, BackupExec preferred.
- Increase system administration efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, and develop system administrator procedures.
- Install, test, operate, troubleshoot, and maintain virtualized server hardware, operating systems, and applications including HyperV, ESXi, vTPM, and shielded VMs in accordance with best practices, clustering when applies.
- Experience/awareness of SCCM methodologies a plus.
- Provide 3rd tier support for desktop/end users as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Over 10 years working experience in the Microsoft Technical Vertical.
- Over 5 years working experience with VMWare and VMWare tools.
- Over 5 years’ experience in installing and fully configuring SCCM.
- A strong working knowledge of Active Directory, VMWare, HyperV, Symantec Antivirus, WSUS, WDS, BitLocker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and other cloud based technologies.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Windows Server Administrator” and your last name in the subject line. FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.