Special Assistant to the President
Reporting directly to the President/CEO, the primary focus of the Special Assistant to the President is to serve as right hand to the President and support all task management and daily operations. Working closely with the Executive Assistant to the President, the Special Assistant will join the President at internal and external meetings and assist in all meeting material preparations (i.e., PowerPoint presentations, talking points, bios). The Special Assistant will play a key role in operationalizing next steps from meetings and maintain follow up communications on behalf of the President.
- Methodically review data-driven content of all PowerPoints prior to presentations;
- Support preparation of and review of data-driven content of all PowerPoints prior to presentations;
- Accompany President to internal/external meetings, presentations and conferences and documents meetings and action items;
- Track progress of key initiatives and ensure necessary follow up, including entry of key items into Salesforce;
- Draft follow up communications on behalf of President to stakeholders with whom we have previously met;
- Write, edit and proofread materials on behalf of President;
- Conduct preliminary research to brief President on meetings with new clients;
- Compile and edit reports for quarterly Board of Directors meetings and ensure harmonization of institutional “voice” in these documents;
- Work across all departments and divisions within the organization to execute high priority projects as they arise.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Master’s Degree is strongly preferred;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of healthcare landscape;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands and juggle multiple tasks at once;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Excellent research skills;
- Flexibility to travel; and
In addition to the qualifications listed above, FAIR Health places emphasis on relevant personal qualities: creative, imaginative, resourceful, independent, motivated, professional and collaborative. Writing samples will be requested.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “SA” and your last name in the subject line.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.