Summary of Position
The PHP Developer is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of programming applications for FAIR Health web and data products. This role requires the testing, coding, and implementation of all computer and web-based software, while also maintaining and adhering to the methodology and quality standards set by FAIR Health.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of UI Application, Mobile Services in Java, .Net and shell scripts
- Integrate using SQL technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, Elastic
- Develop using AWS cloud and PaaS technologies
- Document solution architecture and review w/ Business, Security and Technology stakeholders
- Interact w/ Project management, business analyst and infrastructure teams
- BS with 3 year experience or MS
- Proven hands on software development experience
- Good knowledge on UI, Middle tier and Database technologies
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical ability
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “Developer” and your last name in the subject line.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant