Summary of Position
The PHP Developer is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of programming applications for FAIR Health web and data products. This role requires the testing, coding, and implementation of all computer and web-based software, while also maintaining and adhering to the methodology and quality standards set by FAIR Health.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices (especially related to security)
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- 2+ years of software development experience in PHP, Java, or C#; 5+ years of overall experience
- Understanding of any MVC framework
- Good knowledge of relational databases (ORACLE, MySQL) , version control tools (GIT) and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “Developer” and your last name in the subject line.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant