Operations Associate/Office Coordinator
Summary of Position
The Operations Associate/Office Coordinator will work to support and manage FAIR Health’s office operations. The role will oversee the day-to-day office administration, support the marketing, legal and human resources functions at FAIR Health. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously manage multiple projects. They should also be technically savvy and able to learn new systems and software. This position will report to the Executive Director, Business Operations.
- Maintain inventory and equipment for office, pantry and other supplies
- Schedule facility maintenance, coordinate other mandatory services with building as needed (HVAC, water cooler shutdowns, extra cleaning lights, etc.)
- Handle all shipping and receiving
- Provide support to the Legal team; manage contracts and enter contracts into Sales Force/contract management system
- Order equipment and supplies for employees
- Complete expense reports for Legal team and senior managers
- Schedule employee travel
- Coordinate with Marketing to support conference logistics
- Support the IT team with purchases of equipment and software
- Generate accounts receivable daily/weekly check log
- Generate monthly Exclusions/Sanctions testing paperwork using the OIG and a list of all employees, board members, and consultants
- Maintain and update RFP materials, training materials and security toolkit
- Provide general administrative support
- Assist with workers’ compensation projects including formatting and distribution of fee schedules
- Post job descriptions and manage recruiting accounts
- Schedule interviews and manage communications with applicants
- Support on/off boarding tasks
- Schedule introductory meetings with new hire and staff and facilitate workstation set up
- Schedule time with IT with new hire to set up workstation
The Office Coordinator job description is not a complete list of responsibilities for this position. As a result of our current remote work environment due to the pandemic, Office Support responsibilities including answering phones, supporting onsite meetings, onsite office support, and kitchen and pantry management, will resume once we return to the office.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience in office administration
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work as part of a collaborative team, and assume additional responsibilities as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- An inherent willingness to go the extra mile.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
Interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter here. Submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.