Nurse Practitioner: Clinical Data Manager
With a strong understanding of healthcare billing, as well as expertise in medical coding, this position will be responsible for supporting the development of FAIR Health custom analytics and other data-related deliverables.
The individual will support the Executive Director of Research and Development and other FAIR Health team members to help interpret client business needs and product improvement opportunities, with responsibility for identifying and articulating requirements needed to apply FAIR Health data assets and expertise to meet project deliverables. The Clinical Data Manager will also contribute to and help direct internal research into healthcare trends and policies and help frame external solutions research for FAIR Health.
This person will have a deep understanding of healthcare data and a strong coding experience (CPT, ICD, HCPCS, Revenue Codes, DRG, etc.). They will also have an analytic background and have an ability to work with data scientists and analysts to transform data into meaningful responses to client and internal queries.
- Support the creation of new analytic deliverables and services based on clinical and coding knowledge.
- Work collaboratively with senior management and other team members in defining how FAIR Health claims data can meet business and/or research analytical requirements.
- Apply clinical and coding experience to current and new analytic products and services.
- Develop project specifications based on client discussions and requirements and assist team members in preparing statements of work reflecting these requirements.
- Work with FAIR Health staff in designing and implementing internal and external research projects focused on health systems, healthcare consultants and health economics research.
- Provide training and guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
Experience, Skill and Education Requirements
- A clinical background, such as registered nurse, nurse practitioner or equivalent. CPT, ICD, HCPCS, Revenue Codes, DRG CPT, ICD, HCPCS, and Revenue Codes.
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare claims data and coding
- Experience working for a healthcare payor organization, healthcare system (either in a clinical or risk management capacity), consulting group or other analytical group with a focus on the clinical side of claims analytics, including utilization review.
- Strong abilities in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a highly cross-functional, multi-location organization.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Clinical Data Manager” and your last name in the subject line.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.