Location: New York City (Manhattan office) (remote during the pandemic)
- Develop UI application, services, business logic in Java and support existing C#.net, C++, while migrating from .Net to Java
- Evaluate emerging technologies and document solution architecture reviewing with Business, Security and Technology stakeholders
- Interact with project management, business analyst and infrastructure teams
Knowledge and Skills - Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Up to 5 years’ experience in .Net and Java
- Strong software development knowledge and skills with knowledge of GoF design patterns
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Good knowledge of UI, middle tier and database technologies
Knowledge and Skills - Preferred
- Working knowledge of C++, SQL technologies using JDBC/ODBC, Oracle and MySQL
- Familiarity with application security
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “.Net/Java Developer” and your last name in the subject line.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.