Market Research Associate
Summary of Position
The Market Research Associate will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and will research, compile and analyze information on prospects, clients, products and market conditions to identify existing and new market opportunities. This role will focus on enhancing business development and determining the most effective methods of communicating with and marketing to the identified groups. This position will also provide support to the marketing and sales departments with customer and vendor due diligence.
- Support market sector outreach through prospecting, helping develop market segment plans based on industry research to promote the use of FAIR Health’s extensive library of white papers, infographics, webinars, and other external communications.
- Research and compile data related to the current products, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing product demand.
- Compile data on clients, competitors and market conditions, gathering information related to competitors’ products and marketing methodology.
- Analyze results to identify ways of expanding market penetration of current products.
- Provide executive management with informational background by researching companies and writing customer biographies.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs, conferences, webinars and strategies.
- Help mine client marketing information and combine it with outside sources to help account management, client, and lead support.
- Research healthcare industry, government (i.e., federal and state) and foundation projects and grants.
- Research and identify dissemination targets for organizational outreach on a frequent basis.
- Provide support to sales with due diligence in researching vendor’s business profile, investors and financial viability.
- Support marketing and sales in potential prospects’ relationship to current clients, investment activity, lines of business, financial viability, and potential liabilities.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Superior research and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient user of Salesforce, Pardot, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with search engines and data mining tools.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to the following link. Submissions without cover letters will not be accepted.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.