Manager of Sales Operations
The Manager of Sales Operations will coordinate and create processes to manage existing and prospective client products licensing activity. This individual will develop short and long-term plans to support client outreach, development and integration of new client accounts, and maintaining and enhancing current client relationships. This individual will contribute to the formulation and execution of the overall client licensing strategy, manage the client licensing team’s activities to support revenue and product mix objectives. The Sales Operations Manager will work with senior business development, analytics, marketing and financial staff within the organization.
- Provide operational direction and oversight to FAIR Health’s client licensing activities.
- Implement and manage best practices to be used by client licensing team.
- Provide ongoing training to include product knowledge and licensing skills.
- Assist team in prospecting, qualifying and closing activities in licensing opportunities.
- Support utilization of a consultative licensing approach.
- Develop processes for financial tracking and reporting.
- Track and report leads, opportunities and licensing performance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of annual revenue and budget licensing plan to support FAIR Health's strategy and objectives.
- Support all activities to help achieve annual revenue targets.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years sales operations management with experience working in healthcare industry, preferably a health plan or health system.
- Proven record in working with client account management, sales, implementation teams with understanding of healthcare trends and complex data solutions.
- Knowledge of healthcare claims data and their application to claims adjudication, custom analytics, complex consulting assignments, pricing and other big data applications, preferred
- Highly developed organizational, communication, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong writing skills preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization as well as independently.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com. Please include “Operations“ and your last name in the subject line.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.