Manager of Healthcare Sales
The Manager of Healthcare Sales will coordinate and create processes to manage existing and prospective client products licensing and client account activity. This individual will develop short and long-term plans to support client outreach, development and integration of new client accounts, and maintaining and enhancing current client relationships. This individual will contribute to the formulation and execution of the overall client licensing strategy, manage the client licensing team’s activities to support revenue and product mix objectives. The Manager of Healthcare Sales will work with senior business development, analytics, marketing and financial staff within the organization.
- Provide direction and oversight to FAIR Health’s client licensing activities.
- Implement and manage best practices to be used by client licensing team.
- Provide ongoing training to include healthcare trends, product knowledge and licensing skills.
- Formulate plans and assist team in prospecting, qualifying and closing activities in licensing opportunities.
- Support consultative licensing efforts.
- Develop processes for financial tracking and reporting.
- Track and report leads, opportunities and licensing performance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of annual revenue and budget licensing plan to support FAIR Health's strategy and objectives.
- Support all activities to help achieve annual revenue targets.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 7 years sales management experience working in healthcare industry, preferably a health plan or health system.
- Proven record in working with client account management, sales, implementation teams with understanding of healthcare trends and complex data solutions.
- Knowledge of healthcare claims data and their application to claims adjudication, custom analytics, complex consulting assignments, pricing and other big data applications, preferred
- Highly developed organizational, communication, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong writing skills preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization as well as independently.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Healthcare Sales Manager“ and your last name in the subject line.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.