Junior Modeling Analyst
Summary of Position
The Modeling Analyst is responsible for the design, development maintenance and implementation of programming analytics and supporting applications for internal and external use. This role involves coding, testing and implementation of database, desktop and web-based tools, following FAIR Health methodologies and maintaining and the quality standards set by FAIR Health. This position will work on a variety of development and analytic projects within the organization. The individual in this role must be interested in learning and implementing multiple technologies. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and willing to tackle both remedial and complex tasks with enthusiasm.
Location: Remote or New York City (Manhattan office) (remote during the pandemic)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Interview users to develop and implement business requirements
- Maintain and modify existing applications
- Troubleshoot and investigate production issues as required
- Participate in development initiatives to support ad-hoc analytics projects
- Contribute to multiple concurrent projects with numerous stakeholders
- Manage multiple tasks at once
- 1+ years of experience with SQL or PL/SQL
- 1+ years of desktop and/or web development experience
- Knowledge of healthcare data and related code-sets such as CPT and HCPCS codes and ICD-10 codes
- Experience developing web services
- Experience with PHP
- Understanding of relational databases; Oracle experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and personable
- Understanding of version control tools
- Additional experience with UNIX, Python, Node.js, C# and/or .NET a plus
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “Modeling Analyst” and your last name in the subject line.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.