Healthcare Marketing Director
The Healthcare Marketing Director is responsible for enhancing market penetration of the data products, custom analytics and other offerings of FAIR Health through the development of various strategies relevant to the different healthcare markets; such strategies shall include facilitating and overseeing the development of PowerPoint presentations, participating in the development of RFP and other business development materials, managing the FAIR Health conference schedule of speakers, exhibits, attendees and presentations, plus developing targeted messaging and other targeted marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and facilitate targeted market planning and marketing campaigns to cultivate prospective client interest in conjunction with the account management team including marketing, advertising, and promotional activities for FAIR Health’s data products and consumer offerings in the healthcare industry.
- Prepare collateral material and messaging for existing and new market segments.
- Collaborate in the preparation of white papers, survey reports, marketing collateral, web content, and other materials.
- Work with staff writers in connection with campaigns, collateral, web content, newsletters, print and digital client materials and other communications.
- Contribute in the strategy and product content to FAIR Health website.
- Plan FAIR Health’s targeted market sector social media and digital outreach strategy in conjunction with FAIR Health’s digital communications team.
- Lead the project management, strategic content, design view, artwork and production of FAIR Health’s brochures and other collateral materials.
- Oversee direct marketing and lead generation activities in the healthcare industry, including webinars, email blasts using marketing automation tools.
- Manage schedule of trade show, webinar, and conference activities.
- Seven or more years’ experience leading, project managing and facilitating marketing initiatives in the healthcare industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or English preferred.
- Excellent writing, communications and proofreading skills.
- Team leader able to take the lead and work in groups.
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment facing many and diverse market segments.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects while meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated with an ability to roll up your sleeves to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Proficient user of Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com. Please include “Marketing” and your last name in the subject line. FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.