Healthcare Marketing Associate
The Healthcare Marketing Associate reports to the Healthcare Marketing Director and is responsible for supporting the account management team in the development of data products, custom analytics collateral, presentations, and other business development video, webinar, digital and print materials and other offerings of FAIR Health, plus managing the FAIR Health conference schedule and delivery of display and promotional materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Marketing Director and the account management team in the development and implementation of marketing plans targeting multiple stakeholder/customer groups for new and existing data products and custom analytics.
- Gather, compile and analyze market research and targeted market data in the healthcare industry.
- Support all marketing initiatives.
- Support and gather information in the preparation of white papers, survey reports, marketing collateral, web content, and other materials.
- Contribute and support product content to FAIR Health website.
- Help support, at the direction of the FAIR Health Communications Team, external communication platforms, including websites, landing pages, social media accounts, web portals, etc.
- Administer and help mine client CRM marketing information to for account management client and lead support.
- Support market sector targeted digital messaging campaigns.
- Support management in connection with content, design, artwork and production of FAIR Health’s brochures and other collateral materials.
- Establish program for testing, execution and reporting for email campaigns.
- Manage and maintain distribution lists.
- Utilize email marketing analytics to learn and generate management reports about recipient interaction with emails.
- Manage the input of new leads into Salesforce (customer relationship management tool), generate and prepare senior and account management reports.
- Manage the library of promotional materials for the programs, place order, create placement proofs, and get approvals for orders.
- Two or more years’ experience supporting communications and marketing in the healthcare industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or English preferred.
- Excellent writing, communications and proofreading skills.
- Team player able to work alone or in groups.
- Experience with graphic design a plus.
- Self-motivated with an ability to roll up your sleeves to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Proficient user of Salesforce, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and graphic software.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Marketing” and your last name in the subject line. FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.