Grants and Research Associate
Reporting to the Director of Grants and Consumer Education, the Grants and Research Associate will work to advance FAIR Health’s grant-seeking activities related to its consumer mission and research program. The associate will play a key role in researching and proposing potential opportunities for grant funding and will assist in the writing and editing of materials including letters of intent and grant proposals.
- Research and propose potential grant funding opportunities to support initiatives related to research and to the expansion of FAIR Health consumer tools; develop a good working understanding of each potential funder’s goals and strategies;
- Conduct preliminary research (e.g., literature reviews) to inform grant-funded projects and proposals;
- Identify appropriate partners with whom to pursue grant-funded projects;
- Write, edit and proofread materials, abstracts, letters of intent and grant proposals;
- Manage the grants application process by: compiling necessary documentation for proposals; submitting, managing, tracking applications; developing internal reporting systems; maintaining excellent historical records;
- Develop and maintain materials related to the FAIR Health dataset and research program;
- Assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of grant-funded projects; and
- Assist in preparation of grant-related materials, including summaries of project progress and evaluation summaries.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in a public health discipline. Additional requirements include:
- Knowledge of the healthcare landscape;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent analytical and research skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands. Writing samples will be requested.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Grants and Research Associate” and last name in the subject line.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.