Client Services Professional
The client services professional is responsible for managing all aspects of customer support, including assistance for commercial customers, healthcare professionals, academic researchers, and consumers to effectively use healthcare data products and online tools. This position also works closely with internal FAIR Health areas such as product management, sales, marketing, statistics and the technical and legal teams. This is not a call-center or help desk position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to consumer inquiries by phone and email to better assist them in understanding FAIR Health data, our consumer website and mobile apps
- Assist FAIR Health commercial clients, prospective clients, healthcare professionals and researchers research complex requests, escalate said requests to internal teams as appropriate, and respond positively to ensure customer satisfaction
- Process and monitor complex requests through Salesforce.com to ensure rapid response;
- Assist with electronic fulfillment of data products
- Generate reports based on data requests including statistical analyses and data visualizations
- Assist customers with online purchases
- Manage callers, tasks and sales leads through Salesforce’s CRM system
- Work with other areas of FAIR Health to ensure the customer perspective is represented in new products and enhancements
- Observe HIPAA guidelines of conduct to ensure customer and consumer privacy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of client services experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Experience with data products and/or healthcare a strong plus
- Familiarity with medical coding preferred
- Comfortable working with complex data and technology tools
- Experience dealing with a broad range of customers from Fortune 500 companies, to medical and research professionals, to individual consumers.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com. Please include “SERVICE” and your last name in the subject line.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.