Summary of Position
The Account Executive will generate leads and build relationships with potential clients through prospecting and consultative sales efforts. Responsibilities include communicating the value proposition and demonstrating common or unique uses of FAIR Health data products to increase and expand sales.
The candidate will have experience in selling data products and solutions within the health plan, healthcare and consulting markets, with workers compensation, auto liability and healthcare legislative and regulatory knowledge a plus. The individual will work with FAIR Health technical staff to meet customer data requirements.
The candidate will be articulate, highly motivated, and a self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment.
- Conduct lead generation and qualification activities for target market
- Ability to move the client through the sales cycle to contract signing
- Track leads, opportunities and sales process execution
- Schedule client and prospect presentations
- Compile and analyze client market needs
- Work with technical and legal staff to define contract requirements
- Represent company at conferences and technology seminars
- Meet or exceed sales goals
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have experience selling health care claims data solutions or other clinical research data and metadata products to insurers, third party administrators, consultants, etc.
- Must possess a fundamental understanding of CPT and ICD coding as well as strong familiarity with multiple payers including commercial, Medicare, Medicaid and Workers Compensation.
- Strong daily time management skills a must
- Experience and knowledge in health care informatics or predictive modeling is a plus.
- Have 7-10 years of healthcare, health insurance IT, medical devices sales experience
- Effectively interact with industry professionals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Balance assertiveness with active listening
- Operate as a hunter and closer
- Ability to be both a team player and individual contributor
- High attention to detail
- Must have a track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Marketing or business degree
- Health and dental claims data knowledge desired
- Demonstrates initiative in keeping abreast of industry changes.
- Some travel required (5-10%)
- Work remotely for experienced candidates
Interested candidates should submit their resume here.
FAIR Health, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and an e-verify participant.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.